Further Details :
H.O.D., Dynamic Control of Ice Cream Consistency.
Once the preferred batch freeze cycle has been started (Excellent, Speed, Hard, etc) and the final consistency has been chosen for the ice cream, our
exclusive, patented H.O.D. system controls and automatically manages all heat exchanges, with dynamic modulation for hot and cold gas for all of the following possible combinations:
1. amount of mix, i.e. minimum, medium or maximum load.
2. type of mix, i.e. a rich dairy ice cream or a delicate fruit sorbet.
3. ice cream quality, i.e. the end product required.
With Hard-O-Dynamic, there is no change in the time, temperature or beater speed for each different ice cream, but the amount of cold needed is varied as necessary.
During dynamic batch freezing, the display will read:
1. the name of the selected programme.
2. the actual consistency, which changes as the mix thickens.
3. a bar chart, which increases along with the consistency of the ice cream.
4. the final consistency, which can be easily changed throughout the cycle.
Hard Post Cooling This is a very useful feature on the larger models and serves to re-activate cooling while the ice cream is being extracted, which helps to maintain consistency, even for the ice cream that leaves the machine last. Monolithic Cylinder
B-308/312 Antop Hill Warehousing Complex, Vidyalankar Institute Road, Wadala (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400037, India